- 20 minutes to Central London
- East side of Tunnel Avenue
- Good transport links
- North Greenwich station within 15 minute walk
- Prime Land available in Greenwich
- Situated near the busy road
- Suitable for various uses (STPP)
Greenwich is a borough in London on the banks of River Thames. The property is located between Tunnel Avenue and the main A102 Blackwell Tunnel Southern Approach. This is a highly visible site within the greatly improved Greenwich Peninsula. The O2 Arena is a 4 minute away from the property. Greenwich is only 20 minutes from Central London.
The area is known for its maritime history and its home to the Cutty Sark. The property is 15 minute walk to North Greenwich station via Tunnel Avenue and an easy access to Jubilee line Central London (Green Park) within approximately 20 minutes.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.