Basement/Ground - Commercial A4 pub
Total - 256 sqm - 2,981 sqft
- DLR station approx 0.6 miles away
- Freehold public house available in London
- Good transport links
- London City airport approx. 1 mile away.
- Planning permission granted
- Residential area
- Suitable for various businesses (STP)
- Vacant unit
The property is situated in North Woolwich, London. The property is under London Borough of Newham. North Woolwich is known as a residential area and DLR station approximately 0.6 miles from the property. London City airport is approximately 1 mile away from the property.
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
The site is located on the south western corner of the junction of Woodman Street and Glenister Street in North Woolwich and comprises a single storey pub building known as The Royal Oak.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Freehold with vacant possession. POA