Ground - South suite 789sqft - 73.29 sqm
Total 789 sqft - 73.29 sqm
- 18 minutes walk to Isleworth railway station
- Good natural light
- Great Transport links
- Isleworth Railway Station under 1 mile
- Office to let in Old Isleworth
- River views from the rear elevation
- Shared reception on ground floor
- Suitable for various businesses (STP)
- Suite benefits from B1use
- Surrounded by local cafes & pubs
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
Isleworth is a small town situated within the London borough of Hounslow. Saracen House is situated on Swan Street in Old Isleworth, and has an attractive location close to the banks of the River Thames. There is good access from both the A316 (Chertsey Road) and A4 (Great West Road), both of which provide access to the motorway network (M3 and M4 respectively). Isleworth Rail Station is approximately under a mile from Sarasen House and provides services to London (Waterloo) with a journey time of around 35 minutes. Local amenities include The Town Wharf Public House, The London Apprentice, an abundance of coffee shops.
Suites in the building are generally assessed with an RV of £145 per sq. m. by the Valuation Office. On that basis, for budgeting purposes, rates payable would be approximately £6.75 per sq. ft. dependent on individual suites.
All applicants are advised to make their own enquiries through the London Borough of Hounslow billing authority.
Both parties to bear their own legal costs.
A new FRI lease for a term to be agreed.