Jagjit Singh Sohal is the CEO and Heads the acquisitions, development and construction department.
With a broad range of experience in real estate works from acquisitions, disposal, development funding arrangements through syndicates and various other funding sources. Jagjit has represented several developers and high network clients on high value resi-led mix schemes, including the redevelopment of office building creating 149 flats, with GDV of close to fifty million pounds.
He has been in the industry for 35 years plus and has vast experience of advising private clients in very high value investment deals.
His personal experience includes advising on acquisitions and expansion of one of the largest employees of west London. He is also vastly experienced in negotiating lettings on behalf of commercial landlords and advising many high net worth individuals in relation to property acquisitions and disposals, which include investment property portfolios, industrial estates and hotels.
• Advising several property companies on elements of acquisitions, finance and disposals on assets worth £100 million plus.
• Advising on the acquisition of a development site, project management and planning on a site in west London: GDV £50 million
• Advising a private developer on a scheme of 149 units in London borough of Ealing
• Acquiring service office investor for a consortium for £18 million, arranging finance and detailed advise, creating GDV of £30million plus.
• Representing a west London based private development in acquiring several mixed scheme site with a GDV of around£40 million plus all around the cross rail corridor.
• Representing a leading industrial developer, in acquiring, disposal and planning. Total GDV of £50 Million +.
• Acting for private consortium in acquiring a multi-let trade counter estate for £24 million pounds. Arranging finance and detailed advice on development potential with GDV of £60 million plus
• Acting on behalf of several overseas clients from Dubai, Kenya and India in acquiring investment properties, development site and hotel and leisure.